2.16.2011

Cupid Costume

Here is a fun Cupid Costume set to "fall in love" with. Dress your *Bunny or *Bear (which are sold separately) up as Cupid for Valentines Day or just for a fun love project!
*Bunny sold separately...
Layout I made using the Cupid...

What is included in this FILE Set:
- Bow, heart shaped arrows, and a bag.
All pieces are separated to easily cut and assemble.
- Sized to fit my *Bunny and *Bear files

NEW lower price for Valentines Day!
Price $0.99
for one of the following files:
SVG (Sure Cuts A Lot) NEW!!
WPC (Pazzles)
PDF (Printer/self cut)
DXF (Silhouette & Wishblade or CraftRobo)





Choose File Type




IMPORTANT NOTE: If you are purchasing a SVG or DXF file, you will have to re-size the Costume to your other piecing (such as Bunny or Bear) before you cut anything out! -KBS

2 comments:

nvogue2000 said...

Could you shoot me an email if you ever design into .svg or .ai files? I have a Cricut with SCAL, and I {heart} your designs!!

Thanks
Dondra

nvogue2000@gmail.com

Angi said...

These are flippen adorable!!! I have a really active blog if you are interested in teaming up!