1.11.2009

Getting to know Sharon

Hello, my name is Sharon Parks! I've been very happily married to Stan for, well lets just say a lot of years! We had a whirl-wind courtship... engaged after just three weeks of dating, married six months later and I've been spoiled ever since! At least, that's what he tells me all the time! I suppose I'll have to admit I do have a lot of things and generally I get my way! But I love him dearly... he's my everything, along with my three children, Michael & Elizabeth (twins), Melissa, my youngest and four grandchildren, ages 1 month to 4 years old.

I've been scrapbooking for 4 years and that started with Melissa giving me a lot of supplies with which to begin. I fell in love with the hobby and created a lot of albums just for her because she was the one who started having children first. I began selling layouts in August, 2008. That's when I listed for the first time! I needed so many things... what an accumulation of supplies! Stan was very patient and kind and gave me everything I wanted including a Cricut Expression!

I'm now looking forward to having a new machine... a Pazzles Inspiration! What a husband, huh?... what a guy!!! It was an anniversary gift!

I'm very excited to be using and designing layouts and other items with Kate's patterns! She's an amazing talent and a good friend! I consider myself very fortunate to have met her and now to be working with her is a dream come true! I'm so happy that we will be able to create pieces together that will become a permanent part of the lives of many people! We will be giving their most precious photos a proud place to be displayed!
- Sharon


You HAVE to go check out her work on eBay! I couldn't be happier that Sharon agreed to join us here at The Paper Piecing Beehive as our very first designer! She is definitely someone I look up to not only as an extremely talented scrapper but also a person! Sharon has a wonderful personality that shines through to her passion of scrapping.

Her eBay name is Scrapbook_Mum
You can also find her by eBay search TPHH.
~
Here is what she has made using
The Paper Piecing Beehive's cut files:
(To see details, click picture to see larger)

No comments: